15 August 2017

The Rosary "Hail Mary" is Demonic! *PROOF* | Mom Fears God

I understand that the title might upset many Catholics. I'm kindly asking you to give me an opportunity to explain why.

And before judging me, please read finish my testimony. The reason I write this is because I'm worried for everyone salvation and it's not fair that I have to keep it to myself after finding out the truth. So please bare with me and keep reading.

Because the people who taught us in the Catholic Church are false apostles and have been lying to us. Remember, I was also a Catholic until the truth was revealed to me.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Please be aware that what I'm going to write might be disturbing for some people. I previously shared this experience when it happened to me in 2011 through a dream. Many of my relatives and friends started assuming that I had a spiritual attack because I rarely go to church or don't pray often. Their advice didn't feel right in my heart. 

And here's why.

One night during my college years, after a tiring day, I went to sleep in my room. I had a dream where I found myself walking on an empty road with buildings made of mirrors surrounding me. I could even see my own reflection as I walked along the pavement. The dream consisted only of buildings and roads, with nothing else in sight.




The place looked neat, but it had a gloomy and abandoned atmosphere. I also recall shifting my path to walk along the middle of the wide, empty road ahead. I had no idea where I was going, but I kept walking and walking. And then, I remembered this verse.

Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

While walking aimlessly, I started to feel a sense of danger and noticed a figure standing in front of me. I tried my hardest to stop and turn back but my body kept on going forward towards it.

Suddenly, that thing rushed towards me and started punching my stomach. I could feel the strong impact and the pain it caused. Then, it proceeded to strangle me with its muscular hand. Looking at its face was the most terrifying experience of my life. It was the first time I had actually seen the Devil.




I saw horns on his head, resembling a ram. His body was massive and muscular. Surprisingly, his skin wasn't red like how others described the devil, but rather a dark maroon color, almost like blood. I struggled to free myself from his grip around my neck, and a voice in my head urged me to pray the "Our Father" prayer. Jesus had taught us to pray this when we needed his help, so I fervently recited it.

Our Father who are in Heaven,
Hollowed be your name,
Your Kingdom come,
You will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven,

As I prayed, the Devil grew weaker and let go of me, shrinking in fear as he ignored God's prayer. My fear disappeared, and I felt courageous to face him. I kept praying, looking down at him proudly while I continue praying.

Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us out sins,
As we forgive those who sins against us,
Do not bring us to the test,
But deliver us from Evil,
AMEN!

It remained on the ground, looking cowardly. I decided to pray the "Hail Mary" in hopes of further weakening it.

As soon as I uttered "Hail Mary," the Devil regained its strength and immediately began choking me. I was terrified and wondered what had just happened. Struggling for breath, a wooden Cross appeared in my hand out of nowhere. It burned my hand, but I held onto it tightly and showed it to the Devil. In response, the Devil screamed and I could see it being burned by the Cross.

After that, I woke up and felt relieved to escape from the horrifying nightmare. However, I soon realized that it was only the beginning, and I will explain why in my next post. I strongly believe that this was a sign from Jesus. I opened my laptop, searched on Google, and asked something like, "Why doesn't Mother Mary's prayer work?"

I then came across a title that read, "Do not pray to Mother Mary." Curiosity got the better of me, and I immediately clicked on it. To my surprise, it presented pictures and even Bible verses that the Catholic Church never mentioned.

Exodus 20:4 
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Leviticus 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols, neither shall ye rear you up a graven image, or a pillar, neither shall ye place any figured stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am Jehovah your God. 

Because of this, my perspective on my own religion underwent a dramatic shift. I realized that in order to change myself, I had to confront the challenges head-on. After this dream, I experienced numerous spiritual attacks, which eventually helped me understand how to fight against them. It's important to acknowledge that the Devil is familiar with God's word as well. He is skilled at manipulating people and distorting its true meaning.

This is also why I need to tell people.

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

I hope that by sharing my testimony, it may have an impact on someone else's life before it becomes too late. I had to endure mental hardships and being a highly sensitive person made it even more challenging.