18 September 2017

God Found My Husband's Missing Wallet | Mom Fears God


This testimony is about the belief that when you have strong faith, God makes things happen. I am very excited because today, during my usual prayer, I suddenly felt overwhelming joy! This reminded me of a time when my husband's wallet was lost while he was waiting for me at the airport. It was an unforgettable day because it was the first time we were finally seeing each other.

At that time, he was still my boyfriend, and we both had a deep love for God, believing that He had brought us together. In fact, it was my husband who first found me on Facebook early 2012. We hadn't seen each other since 2007, when we last crossed paths at Centre Point Shopping Mall. He tapped me on the shoulder, asked me a question, and when I answered, I left without saying goodbye. It wasn't because of him, but because I was dealing with personal difficulties and had distanced myself from everyone. As you can see, he was actually a part of my childhood. Fast forward to 2012, he found me again through my ex online, and after a lot of conversation and catching up, he confessed his feelings to me, and that's how we got together.

Now, let me tell you how God revealed Himself during this incident. When I was in the departure hall in Kuala Lumpur, my husband (who was still my boyfriend back then) called me and told me that his wallet had gone missing. I told him not to panic and advised him to pray to God, believing that He would help us find it.

Matthew 21:22
And whatever you ask in Prayer, you will Receive, if you have Faith.

Back then, I didn't have much knowledge about the scriptures; it was as if I was living by faith without fully understanding. So, I prayed wholeheartedly for my husband, believing that God would help us find his wallet. After the two-hour plane journey to Kota Kinabalu, I called him to let him know I had arrived. Praise God, he told me that he found his wallet! A kind Samaritan had discovered it and contacted his uncle (as there was a list of contacts inside the wallet). His uncle came and returned it to my husband.

This experience serves as proof that prayer is the most powerful tool we need for everything!