21 June 2023

When you realize you are Team Thanos | Mom Fears God

So, I joined this Discord Christian group, and I won't mention its name because I don't want to start any drama. I removed myself from ungodly people and things like secular shows and music that could corrupt my mind and way of thinking. I believe that supporting such shows would give the devil a tool to use against me, unless I'm trying to expose them.

The reason I joined this Discord is because I want to be surrounded by Bible-believing Christians, and there are almost 1000 members in the group. However, I'm upset because many of them don't know the Bible well. One member even told me not to take a video I sent too seriously. The video was about the Avengers and how they took parts from the Bible, twisting them to make it appear like we are supporting the good side when, in reality, we are supporting the evil side.

Revelation speaks of the end of humanity because of all the sinners corrupting the earth, but it's not the end for believers who will surely be brought up to heaven. In Avengers: Endgame, the story is about killing Thanos and anyone else who tries to destroy the earth. However, it's hard to see Thanos and Ultron as the good guys because, of course, it's movie magic, and they can make anything happen.

We support the Avengers because we see them doing good and saving many, just like any other superheroes. But when we talk about the Bible, it's different. 


Should we stop Jesus from coming so we can continue living on earth? 

Should we go against the Father's will? 

If you truly believe as you say you do, are you willing to stop the Father's will?


God has given us many chances to repent and change our ways. We wake up every day thankful for the breath of fresh air, while hell has none. We have food on our table to nourish our bodies. We have a choice to make, which team to choose: Team Jesus or the world. Look at the world through Heaven's eyes, see how it is now.

Men are becoming women, and women are becoming men. There are higher rates of gay marriages. The devil wants this to happen so that the birth rate will be low. Do you think the devil wants to see the earth populated? Of course not, the devil hates us because we bear the image of God. Let's be clear: we are not God, we are only made in His image. I'm tired of how people twist and distort the truth.

Now, in many schools, we must comply with the new norms, because if we don't, they will take our children away for following the laws of the Bible, for following Jesus' way. This is what the devil wants: division, confusion, and corruption.