09 June 2023

Calling Out Demon & They Can't Touch Me | Mom Fears God

I know it's been a long time since I last wrote something in my blog, but I'm trying to brush up and return back to Christ. I will explain the details of my return in another post at a later time. For now, I want to share a short dream that I had recently.

I found myself in a place that resembled a low-budget inn, and coincidentally, I was with my two college friends. Then, to my surprise, my husband appeared there, and I felt a sense of comfort and fell in love with him all over again within the dream. I asked him if he could stay with us in a shared room.

Out of nowhere, I felt an urge to tell my "friends" in the name of Jesus, "I cast you out." As my husband and I lay on the bed without moving, both of my "friends" suddenly attempted to attack us and exclaimed, "Why did you use Jesus' name to cast us out?" They tried their hardest to harm us, but there was a barrier preventing them from hurting us. I didn't feel scared; I was just amazed.

Didn't even knew they were a demon, but I'm glad the Holy Spirit back me up.